PPC or Pay Per click marketing is the fastest way to get your website to the top of search results for your chosen keywords. PPC ensures that you are on the top of the list when your targeted audience is looking for products and services. With our expert PPC managers you can be rest assured of high ROI and within budget campaigns.
- In depth Keyword research and analysis plus estimated avg. CPC for each keyword
- Multiple Campaigns and Ad-Group creation specifically for your chosen categories
- Strong Call to Action Ad-Copy Creation (Text & image/banner ads)
- Campaign Settings (includes time zone, targeted regions, specific time of the day, search or content network or both, placement specific)
- Bidding and Budget Management
- Landing Page Optimization
- Improving Quality Score for campaign
- Goal Conversion Funnel Setup and Code Integration
- Monitoring ROI & Generating Timely Reports
PPC campaign management and setup
A PPC campaign lets you determine exactly who comes to your website. You only pay for clicks to your site; if a person clicks on a search engine result, link, or banner and lands on your site (aka PPP pay-for-performance advertising). If the person only sees your link, but does not click through, this is called an impression. Impressions are "the number of promotional units a person is subjected to" (Cone, S. 2008. Power lines) you do not have pay for impressions. There are also pricing models based on impressions, which charge per thousand (CPM). Whether or not the purchase of impressions is interesting for you depends on your product and target audience.
Using clickstream analysis, a tracking system will tell you what people do on your site once they arrive through PPC advertising. This information is necessary to manage your advertising, and determine the best ways to:
- Obtain quality traffic
- convert visitors into customers
- create action that generates revenue
PPC advertising is based on keyword selection. The entire internet advertising market revolves around choosing the correct search terms and keywords. Well managed PPC advertising will bring traffic that achieves your goal, or 'desired outcome', whether it is to publicise an event or sell goods and services.
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page.