Email is one of the most convenient as well as systematic ways to reach your esteemed customers/clients. There should be a constant communication to ensure customer retention, because a happy customer is the biggest asset for a company.
Today, PSD to Email conversion is one of the fastest growing means of impressive communication. They are used by the companies to launch new service or product or simply share the useful information related to facts and news with its audience.
So, it is a good idea to present customers or audiences with highly-attractive and never seen before email designs.
One of the most effective ways in marketing your brand and products online is through emails and newsletters. However, when sending emails to potential customers and clients, it is important that your email design be able to capture the attention of your readers right away. A poor and low quality design can cause you to lose traffic, inquiries, and sales.
We at Fast Conversion help you to turn your design/PSD to outstanding Email templates that play promising role in dragging your audience to the necessary information on the template and lastly to 'call-to-action' button to generate augmented sales and conversion rates.
A few guidelines are mentioned below that need to be followed, while converting your design to HTML email template:
- Keep the email simple, by focusing more on message rather than design. It is one of the most important points that should be kept in mind.
- It is recommended to use accurate code for the location of image and prevent uploading images to password secured server, free hosting server, security server that is slow.
- Web mail servers like Gmail and Yahoo avoid overriding of codes and have the capability to strip the threat. So, overridden code within DOCTYPE, HEAD and BODY tags get stripped.
- Using tables for layout is considered the best practice and also, one can introduce some special effects like ‘span’ and ‘divs’.
- Inline CSS helps you control the fonts and background color.
- It is advisable to employ individual properties instead of using short hands.
- Play safe by using more content & less images and also avoid sloppy codes to prevent it from being arrested by the spam filter.
- The browser server email clients like Gmail and Yahoo do not support CSS that is included in your email. So, CSS does not work in browser servers because it may override the CSS included in rest of the pages. Hence, email clients disable it.
- For better accessibility and great appearance, test the HTML email and make sure that it is compatible to email tools and other email service providers before sending it to customers.