Your one-stop shop for managing your web design projects. Our system is the ideal choice for web design agencies with many ad hoc updates to handle and large and complex tasks whose costs cannot be computed easily. Our fees remain the most affordable in the market and charged on hourly basis.
This is not the lowest about our costs! Clients with bigger work volumes can contact us, and we will be able to work a rate that is best for both of us. We guarantee that you can get real value for your money.
Maintenance is the key to having a good web site. Keeping the information up-to-date and exciting is essential to your success on the Web. If your visitors find information on you website is clearly outdated, not working with certain browser types etc., they may leave and never comeback.
Maintenance and SLA Packages
We guarantee our clients the highest service level agreement in the industry. We pride ourselves at being one of the premier choices for web design agencies who yearn for support from professionals who take pride in going an extra mile to deliver fantastic results. Below are our maintenance and service level packages.
- Shared Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Server Hosting
Advantages of Using Our Maintenance and SLA Packages
VPS Server Features
- Guaranteed timesheet accuracy, therefore helping you invoice your customers correctly
- Our services are cost effective. The more hours you use our platform, the more amount of money you save. Also by upgrading to the gold standard, you can save a whopping $7/hour
- We adopt a 15 minute incremental billing system which delivers you more benefits in the long run
- To help you have a taste of what we are capable of, we will work for you for an hour and send you the completed task before you pay us a penny! Afterwards, we can bill you at the month end
- What’s covered under our Maintenance Package?
- Posting new and fresh content, including SEO
- Optimization and posting of your images
- Updating site’s software when new versions are released
- Posting new links and responding to requests by webmasters
- Monitoring forums, checking spam and comments
- Performing repairs in-case of hacking attack